Who is this for?
Anyone who works with care-experienced young people on a regular basis e.g.
- Social Workers
- Personal Advisors
- Foster Carers
- Residential Workers
- Key Workers
- Youth workers
- Designated Teachers
- Pastoral Leads in Schools/Colleges/Universities
- Student Services Staff
What’s it about?
This training event introduces a coaching approach to working with young people in care and care leavers. By the end of this session participants will be equipped with valuable new skills and a powerful coaching ‘toolkit’ to empower and support young people to thrive.
Course participants will learn about:
- barriers care-experienced young people may face
- coaching psychology (positive psych, thoughts-feelings-behaviours, self-sabotage)
- useful coaching models and tools
- the impact of asking instead of advising
- how to challenge limiting beliefs
- raising aspirations; goal setting and motivation
How long is the course?
3 Guided Learning Hours / Half day
How much does it cost?
Group booking £695 + VAT
To find out more or arrange a training date, please email email@example.com or call our Training Team on 07498 774914.