Put together a team or go solo and take on the Spartan Race
Join team Become and choose one of three distances and difficulties.
- 6th October - The Spartan Sprint is the shortest distance. It is perfect for athletes of all levels; from Spartan first timers to seasoned racers. The 5 km Sprint may be the shortest but it packs more than 20 obstacles.
- 6th October - The Spartan Super offers the ideal blend of distance and speed. Serving up 25 Spartan obstacles and 13 km of rugged terrain, the Spartan Super spares no one.
- 5th October - The Spartan Beast means 12-14 miles and 30-35 obstacles between you and the finish line. The Beast will test everything you’re made of: your strength, your endurance, your resolve.
How to Register
We ask all our Spartans to pay a registration fee and commit to a fundraising target for Become.
- Sprint: £25 Registration Fee and £200 Fundraising Target
- Super: £30 Registration Fee and £250 Fundraising Target
- Beast: £35 Registration Fee and £300 Fundraising Target
To get your place, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Will on 020 7017 8909.
Why fundraise for Become?
Your time, energy and enthusiasm can transform the future for children and young people in care. It’s thanks to fundraisers like you that young people nationwide can benefit from our direct support and be part of campaigns for change within the care system.
Find out more about our work.
How will we support you?
By taking on this challenge for Become, you will receive dedicated support from the moment you sign up all the way until you cross the finish line. We will provide you with:
- Become technical running vest.
- Fundraising support and tips to make reaching your target as easy as possible.
- Training plans and advice whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced runner.
Ready for the challenge?
To register for your place or ask any questions, get in touch with our fundraising team by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 7017 8909